Solved

How do I find out my OVO account number?

• 22 November 2018
  • 9 replies

How do I find out my account number?
icon

Best answer by NinjaGeek 22 November 2018, 12:05

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Updated on 18/07/22 by Jess_OVO

Great question to ask about the easiest way to find out your OVO account number.

If you’ve recently moved in to a house we supply, or joined us via a switch - you should’ve received a welcome email outlining your full account details (including account number) within an hour of signing up.  

Can’t find this welcome email? Not to worry, you can also check your account details by logging in to your online account or OVO app (download for Android or iOS). Just click on the ‘Profile’ section (in the top right hand corner) once logged in to find this important info:

Exact Appearance may vary

If you didn’t receive this Welcome pack or login to your online account, reach out to our Support Team who can help locate your account too.

Thanks 😊
can you help me with my account number
Userlevel 5
Hey @Dmcginn1 - I've moved your post here where you should be able to find the info you need.
Userlevel 7
Badge
@Dmcginn1 if you look above, the answer should assist you.

Thanks
I have tried to create and account buyback I’m not receiving the email. So I can’t find my account number. Apart from online how else will I find it?
Userlevel 5
Hi @Dmcginn1 - I've moved your post here where you should find the info you need.

how can i find my ovo account number please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Linda Rowlands ,

There’s a few places you can find that.

• If you have a recent bill handy, it’s on the first page
  • You can find it in MyOVO on the home page once you’re logged in
  • You can also find it in the OVO Energy app under Account

Still can’t find it? The Support Team can help!