Solved

Why haven't I received a bill / statement?

Show first post

131 replies

Userlevel 2

I got through to someone who told me that all bills had been generated correctly and they would raise a case with billing to look into the missing history. Thus doesn’t fill me with much confidence as I have had no feedback from OVO on other cases that have been raised. The only successful outcome was when OVO Forum Support got involved with another billing issue.

Userlevel 7

Hey @awills61,

I’d advise contacting the support team and asking for a timeframe. If they then exceed this timeframe pop back onto the Forum and let us know. 

I am missing a bill from my billing history. All bills are there with the exception of the one for the period 15Dec2023 - 14Jan2024. I did receive a copy of the bill via email but it’s not showing in my online account. Have been an OVO customer for many years, haven’t moved home or switched tariff and have made no changes to the account recently (other than changing direct debit). Any ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @stoneblue , there was a point a while ago when their links went awry and so maybe there is no ‘headline’ showing. The bill should still be there of course. 
I don’t have access to mine anymore but someone else might be able to help further. 

Userlevel 6

Is this a recent email that has a  link to all of the last 12 months billing in one document?

Userlevel 7

Hey @stoneblue,

Welcome to the OVO online community,

Sometimes a statement will cover a two month period, I wonder if it’s worth downloading the pdf and scrolling down to see if the following months covers two? 

This topic may have some helpful advice: