Solved

Can you tell me my day/night switching times for Economy 7?

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

I guess what I am asking is how do I know that after 10 p m I am on economy 7 tariff?

You posted in the ‘Online account’ category, so I presume you have access to your online account …

Visit this page: Plan - OVO Energy. After signing in, you should see details of the tariff you’re on. It should have a Plan name including Economy 7. Lower down, you should see the applicable rates along with the times when they apply.

I don’t think there is any Economy 10 tariff with the offpeak period starting at 10 PM, certainly not with OVO. Were you perhaps with SSE previously?

Thanks for the reply 

I am definitely on economy 7 

the previous person replied and it makes a lot of sense 

I understand his / her  reply 

please read

Userlevel 7
Badge

please read

Yes, I’ve read the previous replies and I’m glad you found them helpful. However, your question was about the timings of Economy 7. I explained where to find them, and I expected you to discover that the cheap rate doesn’t start at 10 PM, but some time later. It might help other customers if you’re able either to refute or to confirm this, by sharing the actual timings from your Plan page. 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Minaxi,

I can see our Community Members have already given some really helpful advice here. Just wanted to add that our Support Team can confirm what your time patterns are.