Solved

Why is my smart meter In Home Display (IHD) showing the wrong time?

• 26 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I had a smart meter fitted on the 25th January and seems to work fine up until yesterday and now the clock is running 1 hour and 40 minutes slow. Is there any way of changing the time on it? I’ve got the Chameleon device

icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 28 February 2019, 12:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Updated on 12/06/23 by Emmanuelle_OVO

Sorry to hear that your In Home Display (IHD) isn’t showing you the correct time, this indicates that it has lost connection to the smart meter and needs to be re-paired via your Home-Area Network (HAN). 

If your device isn’t connected to the meters it might also fail to update with your usage information so it’s worth speaking to our Support Team to make sure we can get things re-connected. 

You can find out more about how to get the most out of your device on our guides below.

Don’t forget you can also check your smart meter usage data on the usage pages of your online account or OVO app (download for Android or iOS).

OVO member but not got a smart meter yet? - Book today!

Interested but not yet an OVO member? - Check out our plans!

HI MY smart meter reads the wrong date and time. Is there a way to change this x
Userlevel 5
Hi @Annalisabond - I've moved your comment over here where you can find more info about this.