Tutorial

How to view the details of your plan on the OVO app

• 4 October 2021
  • 4 replies
How to view the details of your plan on the OVO app
Userlevel 7

Updated on 15/02/24 by Abby_OVO

Need to check what the energy prices are on your current plan or when it’s time to renew?

You can find out all these important details by logging in to your online account or OVO app (download for Android or iOS).

Image may very

By clicking on the ‘Account’ section at the bottom, you’ll open up a new menu.

Image may vary

You can access your plan details by clicking ‘View plan and rates’, under the Products heading.

Image may vary depending on single or dual fuel

Here you can view the name of your plan, it’s start and end date and the unit rates and standing charges on this plan.

If you’re on a fixed plan you’ll also be able to check the exit fees which are applied for ending the plan early and the date when these exit fees no longer apply (hint: this will be 49 days before your plan ends, also known as your renewal window)

Doing some research into your renewal options? You might want to make a note of the ‘Future annual consumption’ figure shown on the Plan page. This figure is calculated by looking at the smart meter readings or manual readings we’ve received over the past year. By entering the same number when getting a quote elsewhere, you can be confident that it’s based on your actual usage information and can be easily compared to the plans that OVO offers.

There’s more info on completing a renewal (when the time comes) on this great guide.

Interested but not yet an OVO member? - Check out our plans!

4 replies

Hi why am i now paying the same price at night and day time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @barnerbee , you might need to explain a little more .. most people pay the same price day and night. 
What do you think your tariff should be?

Hi,well for years i was paying a lower electric rate at nights now i noticed they charge me th same why is this ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi,well for years i was paying a lower electric rate at nights now i noticed they charge me th same why is this ?

You will need to check your plan on your account - no one here can access it. 
If you think it’s wrong and you should be on Economy 7 or similar, you will need to contact customer support