Solved

How do I add someone to my OVO account?

Show first post

31 replies

Hi, I want to add my wife's name and details to the account so that she can discuss any issues regarding the account if required.

How do I do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Richard Westwood and welcome to this customer forum. I believe that you would need to get in touch with customer support to enable this change. The account and ‘responsible persons’ have to be validated.

In order to discuss billing they’d need to be added as a financially liable contact, in order to do so you’ll need to contact Support on 0330 303 5063 with your wife.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Richard Westwood 

Welcome to the customer forum, i am just a customer like you. 

Add someone to your account

You can add another person to your account via online chat or calling OVO. You will need to provide their full name, date of birth and contact details. This allows them to contact OVO and discuss most aspects of the account.

Add someone to your bills

To add another person’s name to your bills, they’ll need to be made ‘Financially Liable’ on the account. For this, OVO need verbal confirmation from both people - so make sure they’re with you when you call OVO.

https://help.ovoenergy.com/#contact_us_container

Hi,

Please how can I add another person name to the electricity bill statement?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Assumynorex ,

This can indeed be done. But it must be done over the phone as OVO requires verbal consent from both the active account holder and the person you wish to add. Please give the team a call on 0330 303 5063 and they can set this up.

Thanks