Add Future Annual Consumption for Gas and Electricity to the Plan page on the app

A Future Annual Consumption figure for Gas and Electricity is displayed on the Plan page on the website but is not displayed on the App.

This is becoming increasingly important with the cost of living crisis as it is used by OVO when calculating direct debits. 

Also unfortunately we have seen a few instances where the Future Annual Consumption appears to very inaccurate vs actual recent usage and historical usage,  Also in some cases it appears the Future Annual Consumption is not  updating particularly quickly. 

Hence it is important these Future Annual Consumption figures are easy to find so customers can self diagnosis potential issues easily prior to contacting the OVO support team. 

Updated idea statusNewOpen for votes

Thanks for posting this idea, @Jeffus 

It’s now open for votes and on our product team’s radar. Look out for an update on this idea soon...

A recent example 

Here’s one we can mark off as completed, thanks for the idea @Jeffus:

We've listened to your feedback and our customers can now see their Future Annual consumption within their Plan page on line 6. 

Open for votesCompleted

We've listened to your feedback and our customers can now see their Future Annual consumption within their Plan page on line 6. 

@Tim_OVO @Blastoise186 
On my antique Android 8 phone, the app version is 16.3.0 (last updated 12 Jan 2023) with CodePush v393. The FAC isn’t shown on the Plan page. Should I be worried?

Same here, can't see it. 

Android 10 Huawei P20 Pro

Perhaps leave open for a bit until we can be sure people can see it? 

Still not visible in the App. Version is 16.4.0,  CodePush is - (hyphen) 

Yes, mines the same (on iOS) although I’m not sure that they meant to view on the app. 
It is on line 6 if you open via a browser 

Yes, mines the same (on iOS) although I’m not sure that they meant to view on the app. 
It is on line 6 if you open via a browser 

It has always been on the website. 

The change was to add to the app. 

It’s possible that the feature could be rolling out slowly via CodePush. Try keeping an eye on it for a few more days, especially after the app next gets “refreshed” at launch!

Thanks for this feedback team I’m getting this double checked now. 

Mine has just refreshed as well, but no sign of Future Annual Consumption. 

Will keep an eye out. 

CodePush just changed to v395 (after a very long startup wait)- but still no Future Consumption visible in the App.

CodePush Sync is known to take a while when it does a refresh, depending on your internet speeds. That’s because it’s basically downloading half the app while doing the first refresh after a full app update.

CodePush just changed to v395 (after a very long startup wait)- but still no Future Consumption visible in the App.

v396 and not there. 

I think this needs un marking as completed

I think this needs un marking as completed

I agree. I am also at v396, and still not visible here.

I’ve just checked whether I can see future annual consumption on the app and I can’t! 

I’ve just checked whether I can see future annual consumption on the app and I can’t! 

The change never actually appeared.... 

Same here  - still not visible.

Even though CodePush now 400.

Please can this be marked as not complete?

Thanks everyone, 

For the moment I’ll move this back into ‘open for votes’ and chase up a response to our product team about this...

CompletedOpen for votes

16.4.0 codepush 402  - FAC still not visible. 

Now 16.5.3 codepush 407, and at least 2 months since it was reported as implemented. Please can Tim_OVO give an update?