Solved

Problems setting up Charge Anytime. Error message

Show first post

35 replies

Badge

Hello, 

I’m having a few problems getting the charge anytime addon to work again, I have previously had it working but I changed my ohme account email address.

I’ve reentered the new Ohme login details into the ovo site but no luck, just getting a can’t connect to charger error on the ovo site. 

anyone help please, frustrating as no longer getting the 7p rate 

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Nick1322 ,

Sounds like the Charge Anytime team can get you back on the road. Try chargeanytime@ovo.com .

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have you seen this guide @Nick1322 ?

https://ohme-ev.com/support/how-do-i-set-up-ovo-charge-anytime/

which is part of the tutorial 

Badge

@BPLightlog 

yes I had it working fine up until I changed my Ohme account email address. I’ve tried contacting Ohme themselves but I keep just getting generic emails from them regarding setting it up. 

Userlevel 6

Hey @Nick1322 

Sorry to hear you’ve been having some trouble with Charge Anytime.

Our volunteers have left some helpful advice here already, I’d suggest contacting the team via email like Blastoise186 mentioned at chargeanytime@ovo.com.

Keep us updated with how you get on.

Badge

Tried setting up charge anytime with my Skoda Enyaq yesterday, it connected fine at the setup stage and then exited to bring me to the dashboard. This just continues to state "connecting to your Skoda"

In the account section I can see my car battery level which is accurate and have had no issues with the Skoda app, location services are on in the car. I've tried removing and adding the car in the charge anytime app and also deleting the account.

I've sent an email over to the charge anytime ovo email (assume there isn't a phone number?).

Has anyone else experienced the same issue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

From what we know as the Forum Volunteers, the Charge Anytime team prefers email over other methods. I don’t recall seeing other Skoda issues recently but the team will dig the logs and other data to see what they can do.

Bear with them - it takes a while sometimes!

Badge

Thank you for the reply, any idea how long they take to respond? Raised on Monday, Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Could take a few days I’m afraid - they’re a bit swamped at the moment by other matters.

Please stop by here again if you don’t hear anything by Friday.

Badge

Mine is the same, emailed 5 days ago and still no reply