Solved

Moving into new house, how do I set up my account?

• 24 December 2018
  • 79 replies

Show first post

79 replies

Way too many plans!

… They could easily make it all a lot simpler with useful filters and/or formatting.

But there are filters and things - didn’t you find them? I only found two tariffs for electricity:

I was referring to the overpopulated on-demand link mentioned above https://plans.ovoenergy.com/

The only filter is for gas vs electric. Did you see my reply to you from an hour or so ago?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Way too many plans!

… They could easily make it all a lot simpler with useful filters and/or formatting.

But there are filters and things - didn’t you find them? I only found two tariffs for electricity:

I was referring to the overpopulated on-demand link mentioned above https://plans.ovoenergy.com/

The only filter is for gas vs electric. Did you see my reply to you from an hour or so ago?

I have been unable to reproduce this issue in any modern web browser - it’s worked just fine in ALL desktop and mobile browsers I’ve tested. Short of paying for Browserstack to get access to even more devices to play with, I can only assume things are working correctly.

It is however, worth noting that OVO doesn’t support Internet Explorer, MS Edge Legacy, MS Edge Chromium in IE Mode or any massively outdated browsers, even if the browser itself is one that OVO does support. If you’re using one of those, I’m afraid you’re on your own. If an OVO site is broken exclusively in an unsupported browser and works fine in modern ones, the chances of OVO spending any time on a fix is probably going to be zero.

As such, I can’t endorse a bug report in this case.

Way too many plans!

I have been unable to reproduce this issue in any modern web browser - it’s worked just fine in ALL desktop and mobile browsers I’ve tested. Short of paying for Browserstack to get access to even more devices to play with, I can only assume things are working correctly.

It is however, worth noting that OVO doesn’t support Internet Explorer, MS Edge Legacy, MS Edge Chromium in IE Mode or any massively outdated browsers, even if the browser itself is one that OVO does support. If you’re using one of those, I’m afraid you’re on your own. If an OVO site is broken exclusively in an unsupported browser and works fine in modern ones, the chances of OVO spending any time on a fix is probably going to be zero.

I don’t understand your reply? What ‘issue’ are you referring to? I’m using up-to-date Edge under Windows 10

Way too many plans!

I don’t understand your reply? What ‘issue’ are you referring to? I’m using up-to-date Edge under Windows 10

ps it doesn’t matter at all now as I signed up to a dd with simpler energy - as mentioned previously