Solved

IHD has Emergency Credit on the main screen

• 24 October 2023
  • 8 replies

For some reason, just today my IHD has Emergency Credit on the main screen with a line and green dot saying selected next to it, even though we have plenty of credit for both gas and electric, never shown this before, or is this a new thing, as a I’ve not touched any settings on it?

See photos..

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 24 October 2023, 19:43

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Jules1270 ,

That’s weird but shouldn’t be a problem. Please can you check the credit balances on the meters themselves and show us photos of those too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hmm… Curious…

So the electric meter is reporting healthy credit and in a normal state and the gas meter reports healthy credit, Non-Disconnect hours and a message is waitng for you…

You might want to read that message on the gas meter. Enter the menu with C and you’ll find the option to read it in there. Please tell me what it says.

If it’s the same message that showed on the IHD it says Gas Meter Initialised, but will go look at the actual meter now….

As a I suspected exactly the same message that showed on my IHD 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Ok, you can delete that via either the IHD or gas meter to get rid of it from both of them. It’s just basically confirming that a config change went through.

You might want to let OVO know about this in the morning - just to be safe.

Yes I will do  thankyou

Userlevel 6

Hey @Jules1270 

Sorry to hear about this issue with the IHD.

You’ve had some great help from Blastoise186 on this. Let us know how things are this morning and what the Support Team say.