Skip to main content
Solved

Kia EV and OVO Charge Anytime - when will this be eligible for direct to vehicle (D2V)?

I had a Easee charger fitted as recommended by my electrician last year. I am due to take delivery of my Kia EV shortly. I am also a OVO energy customer.

Bizarrely I seem unable to take advantage of the anytime + tariff as i have neither a compatible charger or car. How can this be the case? Has it now come to the point where you choose the car and charger based on an available electricity tariff?! Com on OVO get Kia on board ASAP.

79 replies

Badge

@Shads_OVO logged on today to sign up. Still no Hypervolt option. 🙈 any idea why it’s not there? 

Userlevel 4

Hi @mrmahiho

I’m sorry to hear this. It’s likely that was the case as it was still before 9am when you tried. Have you tried again since then?

This thread might also help as it was also posted today:

Badge

I tried it a few times post 9am with no luck. But tried again and it was working. I have managed to get connected and will try connecting my car later. 

fingers crossed the trial works well! I appreciate that it might not as that is why you do trials!

Userlevel 4

That’s great to hear @mrmahiho.

Please keep us updated on how it all goes. It may be useful for any other forum users going through the same process.