Updated on 15/01/24 by Emmanuelle_OVO:
Here’s the latest on our new electric vehicle charging type-of-use plan
We’ve relaunched Anytime as Charge Anytime. It’s not only a new name, we’ve made some updates to the product and we want to tell you all about it…
What are the headline facts about Charge Anytime?
- Smart charge your electric vehicle for 7p per kWh whenever you need to,
- Now available to be added to any OVO plan, including electric-only households,
- Intelligently optimises your charge for when the energy is at its greenest.*
Am I eligible?
You can see all eligibility details in our Charge Anytime page here.
- You must be an OVO Energy customer and have an eligible car or charger. We’re constantly looking to open up the eligibility of this product to more EV models and chargers, so if you don’t see your tech here, keep an eye on our page.
- Right now, solar panels aren’t compatible with Charge Anytime (unless you have an Indra Pro Smart Charger). But we’re working on making this happen soon.
Our customers and trialists have really played a huge role in shaping Charge Anytime, not least the members of this forum. Leave a comment below if you have any questions, feedback and to let us know if you’ll be adding Charge Anytime to your OVO plan.
*Our smart tech will aim to charge your car at a time when the grid has more renewable energy in it. Meaning it’s less likely your EV will be charged by energy from fossil fuels.