Skip to main content

A return.....

• 17 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello all, 

I am making a return to the forums to help out as and where I can. Recently I have had a shoutout through the people team from customers on this forum so thank you very much for doing that whoever it was!

@Blastoise186 @Tim_OVO if you need me please @ me in any conversations and i will absolutely help out.

Thank you

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey, welcome back @Lukepeniket_OVO ! Good to see ya again!

TIm’s moved on to another role, but let me introduce you to the current team (and possibly get your access to private areas granted!).

@Bradley_OVO @ChristopherS_OVO @Emmanuelle_OVO @Abby_OVO @Shads_OVO come on down and say hi!

For those who don’t know, Luke is an absolute legend and you’ll soon see why. :)

As for the shoutout? Erm… There’s a small possibility I might have infiltrated OVO’s Bristol Hub the other day and said a few things in the Ampitheatre there… May have slipped your name to a few people… Totally not to 70+ OVO Staff at once… :P

Userlevel 4

Hey @Lukepeniket_OVO 

It’s great to meet you, I’ve heard lots of super positive things about your presence historically on here.

@Blastoise186 and co have done nothing but sing your praises and it’s great that you’ve had your name shouted about internally. I was present when Blastoise told a room of 70+ the amazing work you’ve done to support users/customers on the forum 😎

I’ve taken over from the amazing @Tim_OVO as Forum Community Manager a few weeks ago, but I will certainly reach out to you if/when me and the team get stuck!

Let me know if you ever fancy a catch up - very keen to plug missing content gaps or ways to optimise existing content that may be out of date. Please do let us know if you see anything that could use a touch up.

Userlevel 6

@Blastoise186 well thank you very much 😁 The message trickled all the way to me so I really appreciate the shoutout!

@Bradley_OVO Theres definitely a few guides on here which could do with a touch up and I think that will be a big piece of work but i am more than happy to help =]

as always, @ me in any posts you need some help or support with