Solved

What is happening with Power Move at the end of Sept?

• 18 September 2023
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Does anyone know what is happening with Power Move at the end of the month?

Hopefully it will continue through the winter. It's not just about the money we like the discipline involved in achieving its aim.

icon

Best answer by Abby_OVO 19 September 2023, 10:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3

If I recall correctly it moves to an early morning time slot....

Userlevel 3

Oh no! I'll never manage to reduce my usage in the morning, I have an electric shower and it uses a lot of my daily electricity use. 

Userlevel 3

Oh no! I'll never manage to reduce my usage in the morning, I have an electric shower and it uses a lot of my daily electricity use. 

Same!  Haven't succeeded on the evening slot either.

For myself living on my own, it's not as easy as last winter was to save some money!

Userlevel 3

Same!  Haven't succeeded on the evening slot either.

For myself living on my own, it's not as easy as last winter was to save some money!

I'm on my own too so I've been either eating early or later but I also work nightshift so a lot of the time, I'm actually in bed between 4 and 7pm.

Userlevel 6

Updated on 29/09/23 by Abby_OVO

We’ve made a couple of changes to Power Move for the Autumn Challenge, ‘With Power Move we challenge you to use 13.50% or less of your electricity during peak hours, by moving your non-essential electricity to a different time of day. Your reward? Up to £15 per month energy bill credit.’ Check out the dedicated topic in the Power Move Autumn Challenge below:

Hey @Len Holbeche@alinbongo54 & @Gillarms 

I reached out to the Power Move team to double check if there will be any changes to the time in October, and they’ve confirmed that there will be no change to the time, so will remain between 4-7pm.

You’ll receive an email by 1st October when the Power Move Autumn Challenge begins, with all of the most up to date information and any changes to Power Move.

You can also check out the webpage for Power Move updates too: https://www.ovoenergy.com/power-move.