Solved

Anyone not been paid March prepayment Energy Support Scheme payment?

Userlevel 1

I have a payg smart meter and not had an issue before receiving the payment before.  I have been told today a voucher was sent??? Why?  It has always been added straight onto meter.

icon

Best answer by Emmanuelle_OVO 10 March 2023, 11:33

View original

90 replies

Userlevel 1

I haven’t received mine either? Any further information would be appreciated 

Userlevel 1

Why haven’t we/I received our final energy payment for March 2023? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Darryn101 ,

What does it say when you use https://energy-support.ovoenergy.com ?

Userlevel 1

It says February payment (£67 Paid) March payment (£67 Processed) although I haven’t received anything or is it showing on my meter? I was originally with SSE. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

It might still be on the way.

We have not had March either and also have a top up meter. 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Darryn101,

Welcome to the OVO Online Community,

It sounds like your March payment is still being processed, if you haven’t received it in the next couple of weeks I’d recommend contacting OVO PAYG

Hope this helps. 

I am a former SSE customer prepayment customer with a smart meter. 

Thank you 

Userlevel 1

I am a former SSE customer and did not have an issue with the payment last month.

Thank you for your help 

Userlevel 1

I’m a former SSE, although my February payment processed successfully.

Hello, has anyone else had a problem with the government help payment going on to their smart meter this month? Mine has not gone on and after days of  trying to speak to someone i have now been told that the payment went on on the 1st of March but nothing is showing on either my home display or my meter, any ideas what i can do next? Mine is a payg meter and never had a problem before.

Userlevel 7

Hey @Ford@josephina and @Darryn101,

Thank you for your responses,

I’d advise contacting OVO PAYG on 0330 175 9669 Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm on 0330 175 9669. The team is available on webchat Monday-Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-2pm. 

Please keep us posted what they advise as this might help other customers in a similar position. 

Userlevel 1

Hi,  I have contacted OVO and the woman could not give me an answer and said I should wait until after the 20th as a voucher may turn up in post!  Again why should a voucher be sent when there has not been an issue before.

Not very helpful, hence why i asked on here if anyone else was having an issue.

Userlevel 1

I had the same response, been told to wait fourteen days, really this is unacceptable, why suddenly is there a problem, February went through ok? Personally, once this payment has been made I’ll be changing suppliers! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@josephina @Darryn101 @Ford

I don't work for OVO. 

There is a complaint process if you think you would like to escalate. 

https://www.ovoenergy.com/feedback

Sometimes highlighting issues to raise awareness on Trustpilot helps i think. 

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.ovoenergy.com

I called Tuesday and got the same response and told to keep warm!!! I'm on PAYG smart meter, but I have not had any issues up until now. Is it just old SSE customers having the issue? Just when we really need it with the snow here now😔 😠

Userlevel 1

i also have not had the march payment  trying to get in touch with them a waste of time

i smell a rat

Userlevel 1

I’ve messaged Martin Lewis via social media, asking him for advice and whether he could address why OVO Energy, is withholding our payments? 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Pammc,

Sorry for the issues you’re having,

Can you check your payments using this tool, and send us a screenshot of what you see?

Let’s get to the bottom of this!

Thankyou everyone really needs this payment at moment, snow and minus temperature overnight again hiw are we supposed to keep warm!!! It's not even coming out of OVO pocket it's government money 🙄 

Is there a reason why my smart meter has not been credited with the final payment which was due at the beginning of March?

Userlevel 7

Hey @Darryn101,

Sorry to hear this, 

Can you try this tool to check what it says about your payments and upload a screenshot of what you see. 

Let’s get to the bottom of it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Multi people impacted

Userlevel 1

As requested @Emmanuelle_OVO 

Userlevel 1

I have looked at my account and its reads the same as Darryn101   (March £67.00 processed.)