Solved

Why do my online usage pages show 'Tariff not found' when I check gas costs?

• 4 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4

Tariff can’t be shown on my gas account. Works for kWh. But not cost . And no 30mins readings can anyone advise? Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 4 July 2022, 22:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Updated on 18/10/23 by Abby_OVO

I’m afraid neither MyOVO nor the OVO Energy app currently support showing cost data for Half-Hourly periods under the Daily tab. However, if you’d like to see this be added, you might want to suggest this as an Idea. It’s definitely in-scope of the current things that OVO is interested in!

If you do post an idea about this, don’t forget to Upvote it too!

As for the other issue, are you sure your meters are in Half-Hourly Mode? If they’re in that state but not showing usage data, I’d suggest contacting the Support Team to get help with that..

Userlevel 4

Thanks for your quick reply. I have contacted the support team. As I don’t think is in half hourly mode. Hopefully they can sort. Kind regards for all the work you do on the forum it is much appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Jacko6625

You could use one of the 3rd party apps to see 30min cost data

This is the Bright app, available on Android and Apple devices that some of us use. 

https://glowmarkt.com/

You would still need to check with OVO to see if your gas meter is setup for 30min readings. 

Userlevel 4

Thanks I did do that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Jacko6625

For Gas in the Bright app can you see 30min readings for kWh (even though your tariff is obviously not setup). You can switch between kWh and £ in the Bright app, you may have already seen that. 

I am guessing you can't see the readings but useful to check.