Solved

problems with the APP

• 7 April 2024
  • 8 replies

For the last  nearly 3 years I have been unable to access my account in line. My account is being migrated from SSE to Ovo. Every month I’m told they are working on it and every successive month ,still an issue. My contract ends soon and there is no way I’m staying with this company.

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 7 April 2024, 14:01

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

(Clearing question status - this is not a question)

There will be updates posted as soon as more news is available. Please wait until then.

With that being said, your account is no longer on SSE - that side has long gone.

I’m aware that the account has been migrated. The point is not having access on line to look at it. I’ve been told for months and months that they are working on resolving the issue with accounts like mine but nothing happens. NOT A GOOD SERVICE WHATSOEVER. I have complained monthly! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

It is being worked on in the background. It’s just that much of this work is invisible to you at the moment. That’s how these kinds of migrations work - you don’t see most of what happens.

yes, Im sure it is or at least  I hope so but over 3 years? That is not acceptable. Nor did the move to Ovo go smoothly for me ,but that another story. Ovo made a complete hash of it.😫

Userlevel 3

Hi @FedupwithOvoclub,

I’m sorry to hear this, that’s definitely not the experience we want for our customers.

I’m afraid we’re unable to access your account here so I’d be unable to advise on the status of your account currently. 

I’m going to have our Forum Support team reach out to you so they can help you further with this.

Look out for a private message here soon: https://forum.ovoenergy.com/inbox/overview.

Thank you. I’ve replied to them giving my account number. As I said after switching to OVO from SSE as requested 3 years ago I had trouble logging in into the app from the start and you will be able to look into the whole sorry story but I am concert with giving out private information on a site such as this. Is it safe…. Well perhaps silly question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

If you respond to the Private Message sent by Forum_Support, only you and OVO will see it and it is safe. It’s a Moderator account - I’ll PM you the details so you know who to look for

Thanks