Solved

Two accounts not linked anymore online

• 4 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Thinking of leaving OVO because I can only access one of my two accounts.

I submitted readings for one account, but on the menu drop-down, there is no facility showing  access to my accounts. There always used to be a link on the page where I submit my readings for my first account, for me to choose my second,  but not anymore. Why not?? It worked fine and it took less than five minutes to submit both accounts’ readings.

Today I’ve spent almost an hour trying to get to my other account, without success.p, which is why I’m thinking of leaving OVO….and who could blame me?

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 4 June 2023, 21:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi,

This is often a pretty easy fix. If you use the Live Chat at https://help.ovoenergy.com in the morning, OVO Support can get your accounts linked back up and submit the meter reading on your behalf in one go.

It doesn’t happen often, but the fix is almost always a quick job.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

The other thing worth mentioning…

If you moved over from the old system where you logged in with a My OVO ID to the new one where you use an email address, it’s possible that the link between the accounts didn’t migrate or one of the accounts hasn’t moved over yet. This too can be fixed easily by the Support Team.

The old legacy billing system was in desperate need of replacement as it was extremely broken. The new one fixes just about every flaw with the old one.