Solved

How do you contact a human being at OVO (from overseas)?

• 9 November 2022
  • 3 replies

I am trying to settle my Mother’s account (she’s been in a Nursing Home since February). Her house was sold in June. I’ve tried ringing the OVO number for weeks but usually give up after 30 minutes sitting in a queue.

Also, I’m phoning from Australia (+11 hrs time difference) so the phone opening hours are not very suitable from here.

If someone from OVO reviews these groups, is the only option to do this via snail-Mail ?  I see no email option anywhere on your website.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Emmanuelle_OVO 10 November 2022, 10:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is a web chat facility which might be more useful for you, although the opening hours are no more friendly. There are email addresses but my experience is that they aren't responded to very quickly.

More details here - https://www.ovoenergy.com/feedback

Userlevel 7

Updated on 20/10/23 by Abby_OVO

Hey @David Phillips,

Welcome to the OVO Online Community.

If you know how much is owed on her account you have several different methods to pay. To find out different payment methods you can go to our website

Given you’ve said you’re abroad currently, the easiest method would be via bank transfer. But Please remember to add your mothers OVO account number and postcode as the reference. 

Our bank account number is 83683249 and sort code 20-00-00. 

Hope this helps. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Also, just in case you need it, the IBAN for that account is GB10BARC20000083683249 :)

Banks often need that for international transfers!