News

Are you part of an OVO Smart Home trial? Request to join our private trialist group!

Are you part of an OVO Smart Home trial? Request to join our private trialist group!

Show first post

197 replies

Badge

On zero carbon heating trial so would like access to the forum.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Are you on the OVO Heat Pump trial, @jetowey?

If so we’d love to grant you access to our Smart Home trials area so you can share this insight in those Research topics. :point_up:

Hi Jess. Yes I am on the Heat Pump Trial

Userlevel 7

Wow great to see so many new ASHP trialists popping up here on a Friday afternoon, @mjc and @jetowey.

Time to get those profiles updated so you can join in the great discussions we’ve got going on in our exclusive forum area. 

As above introduce yourself here, then share your experience in those research threads (featured on the Smart Home Trials area homepage)

Great to have more of you here! :relaxed:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please add me to the 

OVO ‘Smart Home Trial’ private area 

Userlevel 7

You got it, @AlisonS!

Forum all updated - You know where to head now you’ve got access to the Smart Home Trials Area?

Here’s a great place to start!

Badge +1

OVO ‘Smart Home Trial’ private area is live!

Have you successfully applied to take part in one of our Smart Home Trials? This includes:

If you’ve had the new technology installed in your house already, we want to hear from you!

Leave a comment below, and I’ll add you to a private area with other trial members. This means you’ll be able to:

1. Share and discuss the latest developments of the trial and the technologies involved. 
  2. Get advice and support from other trailists and experts. 
  3. Have access to a safe and private space to document your experiences and learnings.

Can’t wait for you to join! 

Hi , we have been involved with the OVO heating trial since June, could you please  allow us access to the private area so we can share our experience and hopefully help others and gain experience ourselves, thank you, regards, Dave.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, I've commented on your other post. @Tim_OVO or @Jess_OVO will be along tomorrow morning and can give you access to the treehouse.

Userlevel 7

Hi @PHILLI2 and Welcome!

Glad to see you’ve already met one of your fellow Zero Carbon Heat trialists, @M.isterW.

I’ve just updated your profile allowing you access to the exclusive Smart Home Trials area. Why not head on over to this topic where you can introduce yourself and your new setup:

You’ve also arrived just in time to get involved in some research we’re carrying out in collaboration with our Research team. We’d love you to share your Heat Pump insights on these research topics, if you’re happy to :slight_smile: :

Userlevel 2
Badge

OVO ‘Smart Home Trial’ private area is live!

Have you successfully applied to take part in one of our Smart Home Trials? This includes:

If you’ve had the new technology installed in your house already, we want to hear from you!

Leave a comment below, and I’ll add you to a private area with other trial members. This means you’ll be able to:

1. Share and discuss the latest developments of the trial and the technologies involved. 
  2. Get advice and support from other trailists and experts. 
  3. Have access to a safe and private space to document your experiences and learnings.

Can’t wait for you to join! 

Hi,

We had an ASHP installed in June as part of the Government trial. Early days but enjoying every moment of it, and a cosy warm house, so far!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

We had an ASHP installed in June as part of the Government trial. Early days but enjoying every moment of it, and a cosy warm house, so far!

Userlevel 7

Great to hear you’re an ASHP fan, @Buriton57!

I’ve just updated your profile giving you access to our exclusive Smart Home Trials area so why not head over to this introduction topic to give us the lowdown on your set-up.

You’ve also arrived in perfect time to participate in some research topics we’re running over there too:

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

hi 

I am a heat pump participant an I would like to contribute to the heat pump threads.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Howdy @osborner !

You’re just in time for some extra research actually. Let me rub a magic lamp to summon the Genie @Tim_OVO so I get him to grant you three wishes. Sometimes, that Genie doesn’t work though, so luckily, I also have a backup Genie @Jess_OVO as well. Who knows, you might get six wishes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Bing Bong.

Would @Jess_OVO or @Tim_OVO please come to the customer service desk. Thank you.

I’m glad OVO have got around to sending out emails inviting participants to engage on the forum. It will hopefully give a much better picture of how the trials are going.

Userlevel 7

Another Heat pump trialist - Great stuff, @osborner!

You’ve already met some of our community regulars, @Blastoise186 and @nealmurphy who’ve so kindly got my attention! :slight_smile:

Your profile’s now been updated so you can head on in and join the introduction thread and research topics in the Smart Home trials area.

Looking forward to hearing more about your set-up/ Heat pump experience so far!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

thanks

Badge +2

Hi Tim

We are part of the OVO Energy Smart Home trial. 

I have been asked to answer questions by Tristan. I believe you will tell me what to do next. 

Caroline

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Caroline Barbour . I suspect @Tim_OVO has clocked off and will be into his second glass of wine by now 🍷 But he'll get you into the treehouse as soon as he can tomorrow.

Userlevel 7

Hi @Caroline Barbour 

It’s great to have you here with us. 

M.ister would usually be right with me clocking off, but not tonight. There’s just too many good threads to read! Speaking of which, see the comment below from Jess_OVO. Those are the topics Tristan mentioned!  

I’ve just updated your profile giving you access to our exclusive Smart Home Trials area so why not head over to this introduction topic to give us the lowdown on your set-up.

You’ve also arrived in perfect time to participate in some research topics we’re running over there too:

I’m logged in Tim

Hello - I’d like access please!

Userlevel 7

You’re now in, @Mike O and @UnwashedAnd! See my comment below for the links to those research topics and much more!