Solved

Ovo Charge Anywhere app not recognising Charge Anytime

• 29 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I’ve downloaded the new Ovo Charge app (that allows you to see charge points on any of the affiliated networks and potentially pay for cheaper PAYG rates). but when I log in with my Ovo details it doesn’t recognise that I have charge anytime connected to my account.

Has anyone else encountered this or have anyidea how to overcome? The app has no support function at least not until i can log in!

icon

Best answer by Shads_OVO 29 April 2024, 15:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Delores ,

For now, you want the Charge Anytime app if you’re charging at home. The OVO Charge app is for Public Charging.

They will merge in the future though!

Aye, I’m aware of that, but I cannot connect to the  OVO charge app because it says I don’t have anytime on my tariff, which I do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

In that case, try chargeanytime@ovo.com - that team is the best one.

You can also call 0330 175 9678 if memory serves. This number is ONLY for Charge Anytime stuff - for everything else, please see https://ovoenergy.com/help .

Userlevel 3

Hi @Delores,

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing these issues. 

You’d need to contact Bonnet directly as we’re limited in how we can help with Charge Anywhere app issues at the moment. 

You’d be able to do this by going to the settings tab in the Charge Anywhere app and selecting either 'Contact' or 'Live Support'. Contact generates an email to the team, whereas Live support sends them through to a web chat.

Please let me know how you get on.