Tutorial

Having an issue logging into your OVO online account or OVO Energy app?

Having an issue logging into your OVO online account or OVO Energy app?

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey @awills61,

I’m sorry your having an issue with the App, I’ve not heard about this being a widespread problem. So it sounds like it may be something account specific.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just in case it helps @awills61 , if you haven’t already discovered, you can use the web login via your mobile or tablet device. I used to do this often as some details are better shown in one or the other and I only use the pc or laptop now and then

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Emmanuelle_OVO. I’ve tried everything in the tutorial and sent email to support but they have not responded. 

Userlevel 7

Hey @awills61,

Sorry to hear the advice in the tutorial didn’t work,

I’d advise contact our support team via webchat, they can raise this to our tech team. 

Userlevel 2

I did contact the support team and 3 months later I’ve not heard anything and the app still doesn’t work for me. 

Userlevel 2

Hi @awills61,

I’m really sorry for the issues you’ve been experiencing, that’s definitely not the experience we want for our customers.

I’m going to have our Forum Support team reach out to you so they can help you further with this.

Look out for a private message here soon: https://forum.ovoenergy.com/inbox/overview.