• 15 December 2023
  • 56 replies
How to set up your smart charger to use it with Charge Anytime

Show first post

56 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

ChristopherS_OVO

I love to hear that you are taking advantage of Charge Anytime and the Power Move challenge side by side! It’s nice to see when services can link together to benefit you! I would encourage anyone reading to look at @wkeithg’s suggestion above! 

Charging my car makes hitting the power move % much easier - we dont need to do anything else to get a rebate.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @markp1102,

I’m happy to hear that you added it. Thank you for the update! Let us know how things go with your charging and your thoughts! 
We have a whole community of EV users, so take a look around, as there are so many good resources here 😊

Badge

Hi there

I am completely new to this EV business, and am trying to link my Ohme home charger to my Ovo account. The Ovo account does have my husband’s email address as contact. Can I set up the Ohme app with my email and still link the two or do I have to use my husband’s email. 

The first time I charged, it showed my charging details. Today, despite the car being plugged in, and, according to My Skoda app, charging, the Ohme app says the charger has not been active for 5 days+.

I would appreciate any tips what needs to doing to charge effectively and as efficiently as possible.

Thanks,

Meike

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Meike ,

That should be fine - as long as both of you are OK with it then it’s perfectly OK with Ohme and OVO too. The only rule there is that both of you would need to be willing to consent to such access, which it sounds like you are. :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Meike,

It looks like one of our volunteers @Blastoise186 is on hand to help out! 

I just wanted to add link I think could be useful for you on Ohme’s OVO Charge Anytime guide. They also have contact instructions at the bottom if you run into any issues.

I also added a badge to show others you’re a member of our EV community!

Let us know how you get on. 

Badge

I have just had the Indra charger installed. The installer new nothing about the web app. I contacted Indra and they set up the Kaluza account, but I was still unable to log into web app. They have now told me I must only use the Kaluza web page. Has anyone had this issue and will it cause problems when I register for Charge anytime?

Taj:   did you make sure you used the same username and password as for your Ovo Energy login?  Only with these data will Kaluza link to Ovo, AIUI.  I had the same issue, and had to change my login password for the web-app/Kaluza.  After which it worked fine.    Keith Drury

this answer is a golden nugget! Thank you.

My passwords for Kaluz and OVO were different, and it made logging in to Kaluza impossible. Why the #### this isn’t made clear in the set up process is beyond me. Maybe now that I have deleted the Anytime Charge app account, and used the same passwords for OVO and Kaluza, I will be able to charge my car at the right price, to the level i want, when I want….