Solved

BMW isn’t connecting to Charge Anytime

• 30 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Charge Anytime was working great with my BMW iX3 until a week ago, then the CA app stopped recognising when my car was connected. I removed the car from the app and when trying to re-add it, got the following, but there’s no way to accept the Ts & Cs. Help please?

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 30 March 2024, 09:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @ShoumilS ,

You need to agree to the terms from within your BMW account - please go there and accept them by logging into it directly, then try setting up Charge Anytime again.

Still struggling after that? chargeanytime@ovoenergy.com has your back.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @ShoumilS

It looks like @Blastoise186 has raised a great point here. As the error message suggests, please navigate to your BMW account to agree to the T&Cs. Once this has been done, you can then re-add your car to Charge Anytime. 

If this still doesn’t work then send an email to chargeanytime@ovo.com and the team will look into this further with you.

Badge

Thanks both, eventually worked. There was a bit of a time lag between trying to add the car in the CA app and the BMW account recognising that I needed to accept Ts & Cs.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks for checking back in and letting us know it’s now working @ShoumilS 

I have added a shiny new badge to your profile to let others know you are an EV owner! Welcome to the EV community 😁