Skip to main content
Solved

Power move plus event 15th Dec 2023 results

• 23 December 2023
  • 18 replies

Has anyone received results for this event? I signed up and got the usual confirmation.

I sat in the dark with a torch 5.30 - 6.30 , and can see from my app that i used 0.07kwh over the hour, so I was definitely below my 0.1kwh target. 

I've received the results for 19th Dec event, but nothing at all for 15th. 

I know it will only be 21 or 24p but its the principle of doing it.

Is there an issue getting the results out?

18 replies

Userlevel 3

Nothing yet, it will come just after Christmas now.

Has anyone received results for this event? I signed up and got the usual confirmation.

I sat in the dark with a torch 5.30 - 6.30 , and can see from my app that i used 0.07kwh over the hour, so I was definitely below my 0.1kwh target. 

I did yesterday to tell me I missed my target only used £1-16 the whole day so go figure cos I was out on Tuesday till late 

I've had results from last 2 PMP I hit target but not received anything

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello @Chris 66 @Ria @alinbongo54 @superted_76 

Please note that the OVO Forum is currently in Hibernation Mode for Christmas and New Year. The response times for Forum Volunteers such as myself may be slower to respond than usual during this time and our service here may be limited. There will also be limited or no responses from the Forum Moderators during this time and their responses may be delayed. Thanks in advance for your understanding. We’d also like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Forum Moderators and Volunteers of the OVO Forum.

As far as I can tell, I seem to have had the results from just about all the events so far. However, I’ll be able to flag this up to be looked into more deeply in the new year.

Apologies if this isn’t quite as fast as we’d normally manage here, but with OVO’s office basically now shut down until at least 2nd January 2024, we wouldn’t be able to ask for help upstream any faster than that.

I received emails for Thurs 14th and Tues 19th, but not the 15th (I can't remember if I signed up for it though )

I did the latest one a couple of days ago and did the right amount

The latest one was 22nd of December 

Userlevel 4

I also seem to be missing a feedback mail for the event on 15th Dec  - I have emails up to 14th then an email for 19th but nothing (pass nor fail) for 15th 

I've had feedback from the last 2 PMP waiting for credit to be added 

Userlevel 7

I would be happy to flag any PM+ members who are missing an email, if everyone could wait till the new year in case it shows up by then, and leave a comment below if it doesn’t, so I can raise it with the team. 

Thanks and a very happy new year to you all!

Userlevel 3

@Tim_OVO  just missing the details of the 19th Dec still.  Checked and did not receive the email on how well I did.

Thanks  Alison 

Hi. No email received for 15th Dec. Have received the email for the one after though.

Userlevel 7

Hey @Stoglett and @alinbongo54,

I’ve raised this internally 🙂

Userlevel 4

Hi @Emmanuelle_OVO  I'm not sure if you have raised this internally in general / for everyone or just for Stoglett and alinbongo54 but I too am missing a feedback mail for the event on 15th Dec  - I have emails up to 14th then an email for 19th but nothing (pass nor fail) for 15th 

Userlevel 6

Hey @decroisic 

I have reached out to the team about this again, but they report no known issue.

If you’re happy to share your account details with myself over Private Message I can send this over to the team who’d like to take a look into this.

This also goes for anyone else who has yet to receive an email about the 15th, and still hasn’t received anything.

Userlevel 3

My results for December:

Event 1st,   email received 4th

"       5th        "     9th 

"       12th      "     15th 

"       14th      "     18th 

"       19th      "     22nd 

All for the grand sum of 56p🤣!

Userlevel 6

Hey all,

Back again with a further update on this email issue regarding the event on 15th December.

The team have in fact identified this as a more widespread issue that was down to a technical error. 

They have since fixed this and you should soon have an update email about this very soon. 

We’re really sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, but I’m glad you’ve all reported it so we could highlight the error to the team.

Userlevel 1

I did yesterday to tell me I missed my target only used £1-16 the whole day so go figure cos I was out on Tuesday till late 

You actually sat in the dark with a torch for an hour ? Saved what 20pence? Your torch batteries probably cost more than that. Laughable, this is 2024…thought we’d left the dark ages. Tell me, what other country is doing this?