Charge Anytime billing incomprehensible

• 5 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

I‘ve just received my first quarterly bill from OVO since signing up to Charge Anytime and the usage and credits don’t seem to bear any relation to my records and the Indra app records.

Since the Drive Anytime credit is just shown as a credit on the bill and no breakdown of dates or KW (yes you can work it out but since they show the total KW used why not show the Charge Anytime usage). Using the data from my records (that match 100% to the Indra app) I get completely different amounts for each month period and believe that I have been under credited by about £20. It seems impossible to reconcile the credits with actual usage.

I’ve gone onto the website to use the “new feature” - Your EV that is supposed to show your Charge Anytime usage, but, guess what, it doesn’t work for me, unable to access data.

Is anyone else having the same problem? I would have thought that a fundamental requirement for an energy supplier is to make their bill easy to understand and check. At the moment all I’ve got are some random numbers with no explanation as to how they’ve been calculated!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!