Solved

I need to top up- But haven't been paid yet!

• 5 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi I've run out of gas and don't get paid again until 13th and I'm on benefits.is their any help I can get pleaseĀ 

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 5 December 2023, 13:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Updated on 14/12/23 by Emmanuelle_OVO:

Need financial support or questions about your debt balance? This topic may be helpful:
Ā 

Ā 

HiĀ @BettsĀ ,

That may be possible. Try calling 0330 175 9669 or using Live Chat at https://ovoenergy.com/helpĀ .

You can request Discretionary Credit for this, itā€™ll give you Ā£50 that youā€™ll need to pay back later, but it should be enough to cover you in the meantime.

You will only be expected to pay back that Ā£50, not a penny more as it doesnā€™t attract interest. The repayment rate can also be adjusted to suit your needs - let the team know if you want to pay it back faster or slower and they can also help with that.

Ā 

Got a question about your Pay As You Go energy use, top-ups, keys, cards, or anything else? Why not see if you can find the answersĀ in our dedicated PAYG Forum category.

There are also tons of helpful resources and information available on ourĀ OVO Help pages.Ā Ā 

Struggling with your energy bills?Ā Our Winter Support PackageĀ might be helpful to you.