Solved

On OVO Home Plan and have a plumbing issue over the weekend - who do I contact?

• 13 August 2022
  • 6 replies

I have just joined OVO home plan.Have a plumbing issue.How do you get fixed.Emergency no only mon until fri

icon

Best answer by Jeffus 13 August 2022, 17:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I have just joined OVO home plan.Have a plumbing issue.How do you get fixed.Emergency no only mon until fri

@Bridge

0800 012 1232

Rang that no. Says closed until Mon. Just joined cannot understand why emergency is only Mon to Fri. We need a plumber ASAP. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

0800 012 1232

Updated on 19/10/23 by Abby_OVO

Got a boiler and home cover question? Call 0330 102 8905.

• If your call is urgent, use Option 1 for new faults and existing claims
  • Want to make an appointment? Use Option 2 for our services department
  • Got a question about your policy? Use Option 5 for customer service

National Gas Emergency Service: call 0800 111 999.

For more check out this OVO Home Services home page https://www.ovoenergy.com/home-services/feedback

Rang that no. Says closed until Mon. Just joined cannot understand why emergency is only Mon to Fri. We need a plumber ASAP. 

@Bridge

After calling the number don't press any keys and it will transfer to ovo home as per the message you hear. If you press a key you get transferred to ovo energy who are not open. 

Once transfered it will ask some questions

Press 1 to the first question

Press 1 to the second question to raise a new case.

They are open 24/7

I just tried it and got straight through.

https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-home-plan/feedback 

Basically don't press 1 at the first message, wait until you are redirected, then Press 1 as per the message you will hear.

I don't work for OVO, am just a customer like you.

Let us know how you get on

Thank you both so much.Was feeling panicky.Just changed from British Gas and was wondering if I had done the right thing.Will ring in the morning.We are both in our 80s and things like this can cause you to worry.I wonder why OVO don’t tell you this when you join.Hopefully now we will be ok.

regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you both so much.Was feeling panicky.Just changed from British Gas and was wondering if I had done the right thing.Will ring in the morning.We are both in our 80s and things like this can cause you to worry.I wonder why OVO don’t tell you this when you join.Hopefully now we will be ok.

regards.

Feel free to ask questions at any time, there are a few of us who are just customers like you who regularly post if we think we can help

Let us know how you get on in the morning 

Plumber coming in the morning. Dripping not pouring so should be fine. Thank you all. Regards.