Solved

How do I view my electricity usage in the OVO app?

• 7 December 2023
  • 5 replies

How do I view electricity usage - the app  appears just to show gas? If I’m missing something a detailed guide would be helpful.

icon

Best answer by BPLightlog 7 December 2023, 17:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @allmat , it should show both fuels if you have them. 
This might be of use 

Update

Reloaded the app and the Usage tab now shows Total, Electricity, Gas as three separate tabs.  But the electricity figure for yesterday just shows a dash rather than a monetary amount, even though there’s a bar chart below which looks as if it’s showing half-hourly readings, while the previous day does give me a daily cost.  Why no monetary figure for yesterday (Thurs 6 Dec)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Update

Reloaded the app and the Usage tab now shows Total, Electricity, Gas as three separate tabs.  But the electricity figure for yesterday just shows a dash rather than a monetary amount, even though there’s a bar chart below which looks as if it’s showing half-hourly readings, while the previous day does give me a daily cost.  Why no monetary figure for yesterday (Thurs 6 Dec)?

(Weds 6th?) It could be a number of things but it’s worth checking your meter readings page as well, just to make sure everything is in place. Even with the chart showing some level, it can be an estimate 

And once again reloading the app forced it to display the data for Wednesday - clearly some sort of lag problem.  Even so, the whole experience is vastly better than my previous supplier (British Gas).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

And once again reloading the app forced it to display the data for Wednesday - clearly some sort of lag problem.  Even so, the whole experience is vastly better than my previous supplier (British Gas).

When the data is there it is pretty good