Solved

How can I see my usage in £ not KWH on the app or online account?

I'd like to view my usage in £ not kWh that doesn't help me see what I'm spending 

icon

Best answer by Jeffus 27 August 2022, 18:07

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There's a slider on the middle of the usage page that takes you from kWh to £. I've circled it on this picture.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @Coolguy ,

You can indeed do this, but you’ll need to use the Monthly and Yearly tabs rather than the Daily tab. Daily shows half-hourly data, Monthly shows daily data and Yearly shows monthly data. Please make sure your smart meters are in either Daily or Half-Hourly mode to get the best results. If you have one in Monthly mode or don’t have one at all, then you won’t be able to take advantage of your usage data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Updated on 19/09/23 by Abby_OVO

There's a slider on the middle of the usage page that takes you from kWh to £. I've circled it on this picture.

@Coolguy

Costs are only available on the Monthly and Yearly pages. 

If you'd like to see costs on the Daily page then vote for this feature

Thanks for all your replies. I used the slider before and it worked to show the cost but it doesn't work now, it just says 'we can't show you this information at the moment ' I don't know why

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Ohh ok. It could be a temporary outage. Keep an eye on things for now and let us know if it doesn’t recover within a few days.

This option has now been removed from the app??

What for as I don't understand KWH and like to track my bill by how much we spend??

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

This option has now been removed from the app??

What for as I don't understand KWH and like to track my bill by how much we spend??

Hi @Aarondent ,

You can still find the data you’re after in the app, as long as you’re on the Monthly or Yearly tab and flip the toggle to Cost.

Hope this helps answer your worry!

HI,

I'm sorry but at the moment you would be incorrect as the option has been removed from the app so you can now only see your bill in KWH.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

You need to check Payments > See Bills and Charges to find the full costs. I’m currently checking my app to see if I can reproduce this. Please bear with me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I’ve just tested this and it’s working fine for me. Please could you go to Account > App Info for me and tell me what you see there?

I'm android and my app is 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Ok, what is your device and Android version please?

I’m attempting to reproduce this with Oshawott right now, but I’m not having much luck

Z fold 3 and android v12

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thanks. Oshawott is a Samsung Galaxy A52s on Android 12 so we’re pretty close…

Does this happen when you’re using the device unfolded, folded or both? This info helps with any potential bug report, if it comes to it