Solved

Does anyone have experience with OVO's boiler cover?

• 14 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4

Is Ovo boiler cover any good?

icon

Best answer by Abby_OVO 17 October 2023, 17:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Jacko6625 

Hopefully some of our users who have boiler cover can step in, but I thought I’d share a few things with you at least while you wait for some other responses.

We offer 3 types of cover for boilers, central heating, and emergencies. Remember, all our plans include unlimited call-outs, access to a network of Gas Safe engineers and a 24/7 emergency helpline.

For a limited time, you can get your first 4 months of cover on us – on all our boiler, central heating, and home emergency cover plans. You can check this specific offer out right here. Or visit the homepage for more information on all things OVO Boiler Cover: https://www.ovoenergy.com/boiler-cover.

Do let us know what you end up going with and how it goes.😊

Userlevel 4

Hi thanks for your reply. I’ve read the reviews online , and have gone with essentials for now with four months free , with the rewards scheme also which seems really good.

Definitely worst company ever.  Paying £518 per year for boiler cover, phoned the emergency helpline over 24 hours ago and 4 additional follow up calls and still no response, daylight robbery.

Userlevel 6

Hi @stevendavidrees 

I’m really sorry to hear about this.

We do try our best to assign an engineer to attend within 24 hours of the initial call to report a fault and, where possible, complete repairs within 5 days.

We appreciate you are keen for the fault to be resolved as quickly as possible and we're very sorry for any inconvenience caused while you are waiting for this. You can reach the relevant team for an update via customer-relations@ovoenergy.com.