Solved

If the Ohme charger reports it adjusted the time, does this mean I am paying a higher rate?

• 29 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

If the Ohme charger reports it adjusted the time, does this mean I am paying a higher rate? I have two cars one is a completely electric and the other is a plug in hybrid. I have my charge schedule to 100% but the plug in hybrid will do a complete charge in 90 minutes. However it is such a pain to change car every time that I don’t bother. The credit I get seems to be low compared to the ohnme report, how do I know if I am using the higher rate?

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 29 February 2024, 14:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Tim a victim ,

As long as you don’t manually hit the Boost button, all scheduled charging should run at the Charge Anytime rates.

However, if you’d like someone to review the data to confirm, ping an email to chargeanytime@ovo.com . Feel free to give them a link to this thread too if you wish, as it’ll let them see what’s been said here.

You don’t need to swap car in the Ohme app either - simply plug in and the system will figure things out for you. :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you, I will recheck my data, what I do find confusing is that OVO sometimes give you a rate that includes VAT and sometimes not without making it clear whether or not they apply VAT to the rate quoted.