Skip to main content

Hi all, anyone seen this before? I’ve re added my car about 5 times and the image below keeps appearing. Thanks

Hi @Cbruntooo ,

0330 175 9678 Option 2 should get this fixed.

Thanks

Hi @Cbruntooo ,

0330 175 9678 Option 2 should get this fixed.

Thanks

Hoping this is from experience 🤞🏻

It is. As a Forum Volunteer, I chat to that team on a regular basis - and they are very well connected with both us and the Forum Moderators.

It is. As a Forum Volunteer, I chat to that team on a regular basis - and they are very well connected with both us and the Forum Moderators.

No joy sadly. Was just told to delete/reinstall and call back. Can see it showing on backend system.

Gotcha, if you call back they’ll dig deeper

Hi @Cbruntooo,

I’m sorry to hear this. It seems our forum volunteer has given some good advice here already.

Do you have a compatible car or charger?

If you haven’t already please try these steps:

Step 1: Check that the location is correct in the car. 

Step 2: Unplug the car from the charger and then plug back in (if customer car is on charge)

Step 3: Remove car from the Charge Anytime App (in the account tab) and re add it. Once done, try and charge the car again. 

If these steps don’t work then our Charge Anytime team would need to investigate this further. 

Hi all,

I’ve got this problem with my EV as well (Skoda Enyaq). Used for about 6 months and then suddenly the car has disappered from the app and does not reconnect. @Cbruntooo did you finally fins the solution?

I have already tried reinstalling all aps and reloading to apps. But that won’t work.