Solved

Audi q8 etron- App saying I need to be on software 3669 my car is on version 4014?

• 29 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. 

Have been using charge anytime with my Audi q8 etron for the past few months with no issues. Then last night I open the app and it says my car needs to be on software 3669 or later. My car is on version 4014. I have tried removing and re adding the car but still get the same message. Meaning I can't use the app to charge at all 

icon

Best answer by Emmanuelle_OVO 29 February 2024, 12:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @jameshammond472 ,

That’s a bit strange! Can you let the team know via chargeanytime@ovo.com if you haven’t already? They’ll dig into this one for you and get back in touch with an update.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7

Hey @jameshammond472,

I’ll ask the team and report back on this topic. 

Userlevel 7

I got an update from the team @jameshammond472, the Audi "update  software to 3669" error message is a known issue, they're working on it. You don’t need to update your software. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

Badge

Hi Emmanuelle,

Thank you for the update. If we need to charge before it's fixed how will you be able to make sure we are only charged 7p and not the full energy cost? 

Userlevel 7

Hi Emmanuelle,

Thank you for the update. If we need to charge before it's fixed how will you be able to make sure we are only charged 7p and not the full energy cost? 

You’ll need to contact the team via chargeanytime@ovo.com about this one @jameshammond472.