Solved

Anyone not been paid March prepayment Energy Support Scheme payment?

Show first post

90 replies

Thank you for your replies.   The refund went into my account yesterday.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you for your replies.   The refund went into my account yesterday.

Good news @lindab 

Got my March voucher yesterday. Don’t understand why the payment wasn’t added to my meter like all the other payments were. Plus to add insult to injury I have to take voucher and card to a pay point, but I don’t have my card. How can I get this resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Got my March voucher yesterday. Don’t understand why the payment wasn’t added to my meter like all the other payments were. Plus to add insult to injury I have to take voucher and card to a pay point, but I don’t have my card. How can I get this resolved?

Use the app - the barcode you need will be in there

Good Evening all :)

Me and my partner moved into a property on the 17th of February and our account went live on the 25th of February.

It is my understanding that we would be eligible for March’s instalment of  the government’s energy support scheme payment. When does this payment get credited to an account? We have set up to pay on demand and our billing period is the 25th of each month.

Thanks very much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

You should get one payment soon. Try checking https://energy-support.ovoenergy.com to see the status

Thanks @Blastoise186 . It is saying we are not even enrolled on the suppprt scheme. 

Isn't meant to be auto enrolment? 

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @adam_miller the direct debit is the trigger for this so it may be worth a look once that has been taken

@Blastoise186 thanks very much.

How about if we pay on demand? 

Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

You might need to have a word with Support in that case, to check things over

What is going to happen after March for energy support scheme. Just received my bill but with no scheme refund and not sure what that means going forward?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Souri , the energy support payments were only in place for 6 months ending in March. It’s the price guarantee which continues. OVO have a page on their website about it 

https://www.ovoenergy.com/pricecap

Just going through my most recent energy bill and I can't find the government support payment that has usually appeared on previous bills. I understood that the EPG scheme was extended till the end of June so I want to make sure that I'm still getting that money off my bill. Any help in how it works or where I should find that payment would be great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

The Energy Bill Support Scheme only ran for the six months from October’22 to March’23, a total of £400.

The support that has been extended till June’23 is the Energy Price Guarantee which is the government subsidised tariff, slightly lower than the EPG for the last six months, but with a higher standing charge. 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Eddie2595,

We have a great topic that might be helpful to you: