Solved

Why can't I login into my online account, app or send reset password email?

Show first post

109 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Fitzgerald

The most up to date information from OVO is currently on this page in case it helps 

Thank you Blastoise186 and Jeffus, I will try your suggestions.

I posted recently that I couldn’t create an online account. This was because the email link which was supposed to be sent never was. Later the link page said that there was a problem which was being fixed. Today I successfully submitted the form in order to get a link to create an account and lo and behold a link was actually sent to me. Then……. I filled in all my details and guess what, it said “Oops there has been a problem”, what a surprise.

Just what does it take to perform this ridiculously simple task?. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I posted recently that I couldn’t create an online account. This was because the email link which was supposed to be sent never was. Later the link page said that there was a problem which was being fixed. Today I successfully submitted the form in order to get a link to create an account and lo and behold a link was actually sent to me. Then……. I filled in all my details and guess what, it said “Oops there has been a problem”, what a surprise.

Just what does it take to perform this ridiculously simple task?. 

@Fitzgerald honesty if it still isn't working i think your best bet is to try calling OVO and don't leave the call until you can see it is sorted ideally.

I think we sign posted the most up to date info from @Tim_OVO last time you posted. 

Mondays and Tuesdays are usually busy i understand, perhaps try Wednesday. 

Not ideal i know... 

It shouldn't be this hard as you say. 

I don't work for OVO, i am just a customer like you. 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Fitzgerald,

Really sorry for the issues you’re having,

This similar topic may have some helpful advice:

What is happening?  Been moved from SSE to OVO and cannot log in / create account, mobile app doesn't work and now cannot top up online, done twice and now can’t. Cannot reset password, not receiving email with link (checked spam too). Customer service useless if you have enough time to wait. Back to post office to top up before run out of power. Thought we’re in 21st century. The only reason to get smart meter was so I could top up at home. Surely someone was in similar situation so wander how to sort it out painlessly?

Userlevel 6

Hey @Payasyougo 

Sorry to hear about this.

Are you trying to use the OVO Energy top-up app and not the my OVO app? There are 2, one of which is only compatible with Pay as you Go, this is the only one that will work for you. you can download the OVO Energy Top-up app from the Apple App Store or Google Play

If this is the app you’re already trying, the best thing will be to reach out to the Support Team again as we don’t have access to accounts here to undertake the actions they can.

The answers to these topics may also be helpful to you:

Hello my name it’s *Edited by Mod* and I am trying to login in my account but it’s no work  and scout number doesn’t work. Please can you send the email from ovo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi,

Sorry but we can’t help with that here. Please contact OVO Support directly.

Live Chat: https://ovoenergy.com/help 

Phone: 0330 303 5063