Solved

Why have I lost smart half hourly usage data on Daily usage section of online account?

Show first post

132 replies

Userlevel 6

You’re not alone,  replicated on the web portal & the ovo app,

No data available after 00.00 13/02/22

Looks like we couldn’t find your usage data

We’ll take a look at this shortly, please try again later.

Tom…

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Send an email to hello@ovoenergy.com

I've had a reply from Laurie, seems to be the same issue as last time (we've been switched back to monthly)

Userlevel 7

Thanks for reporting the recent reoccurrence of this usage data bug, @Golferbell, @amackayj and @TomThumb.

I’ve passed this feedback on to the team to double-check whether this is a known issue with a fix in the works.

Have you noticed any other changes to your accounts recently, such as starting a new plan or a pause to your usual live-billing?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Nothing new (except the PV)

Userlevel 6

@amackayj  @Golferbell  & @Jess_OVO 

Just a heads-up,

my usage stats across the web portal & the ovo app are back up with no apparent ill affect’s from the down time 👍

Tom…

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@amackayj  @Golferbell  & @Jess_OVO 

Just a heads-up,

my usage stats across the web portal & the ovo app are back up with no apparent ill affect’s from the down time 👍

Tom…

Mine too

So if this has happened to any of you, an email to hello@ovoenergy.com will do the trick

Userlevel 7

Great to hear you’ve noticed the usage page bug has been fixed, @amackayj and @TomThumb.

I’ve had word from the usage team that a general fix is in place which should sort the issue for all affected members. If you’re yet to see your usage data return in a few days do let us know in the comments below and we can re-highlight this one to the team. :ok_hand: