Live billing, meter readings and understanding my online account

Show first post

133 replies

Assuming this will be rectified on its own accordĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Assuming this will be rectified on its own accordĀ 

I havenā€™t noticed it before but itā€™s affecting more than your account so I would expect so

CheersĀ 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Pilgrim2,

Ā 

We donā€™t have access to your account on the Forum, Iā€™d advise getting in touch with the support team who can investigate this further for you.Ā 

My current billing period ended yesterday.Ā 
My new billing period starts today which is not visible in my accountĀ 

although I sent readings in yesterday the last billing day Do I now have to send new meter readings today in order to view my next billing period starting today as somewhere I notedĀ Ā in my account that has been suggested Or should the next billing period starting today become visible automatically as at present itā€™s not thereĀ 

Ā 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Pilgrim2,

Ā 

Iā€™ve raised this internally, incase itā€™s a wider issue. Many thanks for raising!

Ā 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Pilgrim2,

Ā 

Are you able to keep all your queries on the same topic please, just to make it more clear what the issue is.

Ā 

Iā€™ve responded to you here:

Ā 

Ā 

ThanksĀ 

I bear that in mindĀ 

As I pointed out over the phone to the operator I canā€™t see how you could add energy used to the fixed daily charge and vat as this should be under its headline Energy consumption used incorporating the actual or estimated readings and should be different entirely from the standing charge which is fixed. It doesnā€™t make sense to meĀ 

Ā 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Pilgrim2,

Ā 

It seems you have some quite complex issues going on with your account, Iā€™d advise contacting the support team.Ā 

Ā 

We donā€™t have access to your account here on the Forum.Ā 

Why has an actual readings sent today 9 th October the first day of my current billing period has shown up in the last billing period and not todayā€™s current period

the reason sending todayā€™s readings is that the energy readings is currently blank no readings brought forward from last billing period yesterday the 8 th October and despite sending in new readings today current billing period still blank in the energy sectionĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Please can you keep all your questions on one single thread rather than start a new one every time. It would be much easier to follow what youā€™ve asked before and what answers have previously been given. I wonder if @Tim_OVOĀ or @Abby_OVOĀ could amalgamate the earlier questions and answers?

I donā€™t know what that means Ā Iā€™m using a topic and putting it under my account. You would have to give me an example so I see what you meanĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Sorry. Each new question appears as a separate ā€™threadā€™ on the forum. If you add your next query onto one thread, like you justĀ have to answer me, then all the correspondence is kept together.Ā 

Still donā€™t understand Iā€™m currently replying to so obviously it reads as a book or what you call a thread but how does that work when you enter no questions each day to keep it all together As a pensioner Iā€™m new to this and trying to learn as migrated from SSE energy and never needed to do any of thisĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hereā€™s an exampleĀ 

this other post is basically asking the same question as above. If you keep things together, itā€™s easier for anyone answering to keep track

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I know, it took me a while to get used to thisĀ forum too !!Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

If you could also try to search the forum first before posting, that also helps us a ton too. Itā€™s possible that thereā€™s already an existing thread with the answer youā€™re looking for. If you can find one, try checking that out first - it may save you (and us) time. :)

Userlevel 7

@Pilgrim2Ā if you visit your forum profile, you can see each and every forum topic youā€™ve posted. That way you can open up the right one, and carry on from where you left off.Ā 

Ā 

This is a link to all of your topics.Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ll be combining them all together this week or next as theyā€™re mostly about similar things.Ā 

Ā 

Also look out for emails from us, which get sent when someone replies to an existing topic thread youā€™ve posted.Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ve made a guide page for newcomers to the forum here

Hi Tim

when I click your link above I do indeed see all my postings. When I go to home page and click on profile at bottom of page it gives all my details but no postings shown or any link/ tag to bring the postings up Ā I only see my profile detailsĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Click any of the Topics/Replies button in your profile to bring them up.

I donā€™t have Topics/replies buttons in my profile only my personal details thereā€™s nothing else to cloying only to edit your details thatā€™s itĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Youā€™re probably in the wrong section. TryĀ https://forum.ovoenergy.com/members/pilgrim2-51394