Skip to main content
Solved

When do the Power Move Plus credits get added to our bills?

• 1 January 2024
  • 18 replies

Just curious, checked statement (I'm one of those people!)

Power move credit applied, interest reward and anything else but nothing for power move plus. Does December's rewards get added to December's bill or in January's? 

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

iirc it’d probably be the January one.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Updated on 09/01/23 by Abby_OVO

Does December's rewards get added to December's bill or in January's? 

Check the email. This is what my last one said:

So, rewards earned in December will appear at some stage on January’s bill.

Below extract has been taken from the Power Move Plus FAQ's, for more of these, check out the page here.

How do I get rewarded each month?

The reward is applied as a credit directly to your bill. You’ll be credited each month with the sum of all rewards earned in the previous month. For example, for any rewards earned in November, you will receive an energy credit in December. Any reward earned in October will also be credited in December, alongside any credit earned in November.

There is no cash alternative. The energy credit will show as a separate line item on your bill.

For even more on Power Move Plus, you can check out the homepage here. As well as this helpful topic:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Does December's rewards get added to December's bill or in January's? 

Check the email. This is what my last one said:

So, rewards earned in December will appear at some stage on January’s bill.

Cheers, didn’t even notice the credit next month bit but, I just saw the amount and got excited!

If you want to chase up the credit you have to call customer services which is not a free call as far as I know So that’s your credit gone 🧐🧐

Explained in depth.

The Power Move Plus credits are typically applied to your bill at the end of each billing cycle. These credits are calculated based on your usage during that specific cycle. So, if you've been enrolled in the Power Move Plus program, you can expect to see the corresponding credits reflected in your bill after the completion of your billing period.

It's essential to note that the timing may slightly vary depending on your utility provider's billing cycle. The credits are usually processed during the billing statement generation, ensuring that they appear on the statement you receive for that particular month.

If you're curious about the specific details of your Power Move Plus credits or have concerns about their application, I recommend checking your online account portal or reaching out to your utility provider's customer service. They can provide personalized assistance and clarify any questions you may have about the timing and application of these credits.

Thanks for that

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Decembers credit now showing on January's charges 😁

Not sure when it shown up but I feel better for seeing it! 

Userlevel 4

Has anyone had their Power Move Plus credit from last month added to their account yet.

Userlevel 3

No. I only did the PM Plus once, on 17th January for a measly 3p. Got the email on 22nd but it's not showing on my account. The £15 for January's Power Move is though 👌. 

Userlevel 3

I think the Power Move Plus payments are a good month behind. Depending on the date of the event it may by one that took place in January may not appear as a credit until March when it gets added to the next available billing period.

As the plus is an add-on when we are already trying to save energy between 4-7pm getting much from this can be difficult. Thankfully I have achieved more than 3p!

Userlevel 7

I’ll check with the team whether there are any known delays and report back @DavidWSR 

Userlevel 4

Still haven't had my Power Move Plus Credit added to my balance from January yet. Doesn't it usually come off the next month?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Usually by the end of the following month. If it doesn’t land, you’ll need to ping Support.

Userlevel 4

@Blastoise186 ok thanks will do that. 👍

Userlevel 7

Hey,

I’ve checked with the team and been advised the January payments shouldn’t have been delayed. If you haven’t received your payment I advise reaching out to the Support Team.

I hope this helps. 

Userlevel 7

I’ve not heard of any credit delays @Lucky2, so Blastoise’ advice is spot on here.

Will update you if I hear of any known delays from the team. 

Userlevel 4

@Emmanuelle_OVO Thanks much appreciated 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge

I see that two PM+ credits landed in my account on 8 March. I think they refer to the events of 17 January and 2 February, so not the speediest of reactions.