Solved

Why has my final bill charged me beyond my move-out date?

Show first post

27 replies

Hi Jeffus,

Thanks for this. I’ve just sent yet another email to complaints and copied in Raman’s team, in the hope that someone will respond. I hadn’t thought about ringing the collections team, so thanks for that suggestion, which I will do tomorrow. It’s exhausting dealing with this company. Feels like an endurance test for what should be such a simple fix. Anyway, really appreciate your help and suggestions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Jeffus,

Thanks for this. I’ve just sent yet another email to complaints and copied in Raman’s team, in the hope that someone will respond. I hadn’t thought about ringing the collections team, so thanks for that suggestion, which I will do tomorrow. It’s exhausting dealing with this company. Feels like an endurance test for what should be such a simple fix. Anyway, really appreciate your help and suggestions.

Feel free to keep posting your progress and queries. There are quite a few regular posters around.

You may find the ovo moderators post a reply to this thread tomorrow. They can't access your account but often sign post useful information. 

Good luck!