Solved

Why have I lost the yearly view and comparisons on my online usage graphs?

Show first post

57 replies

Just had another look.

It is the electricity data that is missing.

However, it is only from July 2021.

The smart metre was fitted in November 2020.

Ian

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hmm… Interesting…

It seems to be there for me so this might be an account specific issue. Try asking the Support Team to take a look. If they’re able to dig up the data, they’ll be willing to try.

Could someone please help with my understanding of the difference in readings on my energy usage---both gas and electricity. Two screen shots attached.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hiya!

The top number is the entire year so far. The one further down is for the currently selected day/month/year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JGANLEY it looks like you main screens are showing a total figure whereas on the graphs to the bottom right you have December highlighted /selected so that is a months figure

I lovED the app ability to easily compare energy use across the years of my account. The new views have lost this and it is a crucial tool in keeping track of energy use and checking in line with previous years or falling.

The updated layout is really a big step backwards from a previously excellent app. I will need to go back to maintaining spreadsheets.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You can still make comparisons via your account online @DaveF10 , you just ‘switch view’. 
To be honest, I don’t remember being able to do that via the app.