Solved

Who can I contact about the Customer Support Package?

• 23 December 2023
  • 16 replies

Hello

I was accepted for a Customer Support Package end of October 2023 BUT not heard a whisper since!!!

(almost two months have passed!!)

Has anybody received any Support package deliveries ???

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 23 December 2023, 19:20

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Updated on 03/02/23 by Abby_OVO

Hi @Fuzzycat ,

Please note that the OVO Forum is currently in Hibernation Mode for Christmas and New Year. The response times for Forum Volunteers such as myself may be slower to respond than usual during this time and our service here may be limited. There will also be limited or no responses from the Forum Moderators during this time and their responses may be delayed. Thanks in advance for your understanding. We’d also like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Forum Moderators and Volunteers of the OVO Forum.

I think this is something that’s best directed at the Support Team once they’re back in January. But you’ll want to wait a week or two because chances are OVO is going to get swamped with urgent/emergency calls as soon as the lines are opened back up.

You can contact the Support Team about the Customer Support Package if you’ve already applied. We don’t have access to accounts here at the Forum this’ll be best placed for the team.

If you’ve not already applied, there’s still time to apply to see what you may be eligible for. You can find the application form here.

When will OVO speak the truth.When are you going to give out the 'winter package' to the Customer during this winter.We are eagerly awaiting on this package.

We need your help with the winter package that you said you will give out to the customers.Stand up to the truth do not make promises that you cannot fulfil ovo.l

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Good afternoon @fowlerclaude ,

Sorry, but your post is not a valid Idea as it does not suggest anything related to OVO’s online services. Arguably speaking, it also doesn’t have any valid suggestions that can be sent anywhere within OVO either. This thread has been queued up for conversion to a regular thread. All votes and the idea status will be removed from it at that point.

Which items were you waiting for? I’m aware that - as one of the Forum Volunteers - there are only limited stocks left and some items have already run out.

Userlevel 6

Some recent updates on the Winter support package:

*edited by mod*

From 18 days ago:

We’ve now allocated all 14,000 of our energy saving kits, so are no longer able to offer this product to customers. We still have 8,000 electric throws, 1,000 mattress toppers and 2,000 boiler services available, as well as referrals to the Vulnerability Guild.

From 6 days ago:

We've now allocated all 6,200 of our mattress toppers, so are no longer able to offer this product to customers. We still have 6,000 electric throws and 2,000 boiler services available for customers, as well as our referrals to the Vulnerability Guild. 

Userlevel 7

@Nukecad watch out for linking to a topic in a private group. Most visitors won’t be able to access it 😊

You are telling me that my reply does make any sense according the plans of ovo.I am not attacting ovo in any way for not making of supplies evenly distributed.Any I am off of that subject for now & will not make mention of it again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

We - as the Forum Volunteers - have already spoken the truth you sought. There’s only so much stuff that can be included in giant giveaways of this type. If you asked for something that had already reached zero, you win no prizes. That’s just how it works.

Userlevel 7

Hey @fowlerclaude,

Sorry for the issues you’re having, 

Did you fill out the application form on the website? Were you advised that your application had been succesful?

The Support Team should be able to chase this up for you. 

Hi - Nope. I have received nothing. And we are now almost at Springtime! 

Hello

I was accepted for a Customer Support Package end of October 2023 BUT not heard a whisper since!!!

(almost two months have passed!!)

Has anybody received any Support package deliveries ???

Nope - have received not a thing yet. 

Hi - Nope. I have received nothing. And we are now almost at Springtime! 

Hello, I chased them up by email about 3 weeks ago, OVO gave it a nudge AND the package came about a week or so after that.

’Wonder’ if didn’t chase it up, whether it would have come this winter! (When they said ‘originally’Nov-To-Jan I’d thought they were over-estimating)

Hope you get soon. 

Thanks for the update! I’ve emailed them this morning - awaiting a response. It sounds to me like these items are not being distributed unless they are chased by customers, when it should be OVO monitoring the situation. The organisation tasked with distributing these items will have received funds to do so. Not good.

Userlevel 6

Hey @LizzyFrostie 

Sorry to hear you’ve not received your package yet. 

I know the team has been busy  getting things out, hopefully your nudge will speed up the process. If you’ve not contacted the team yet, our Support Team’s web messaging and WhatsApp opening hours are:

• 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday 

• 9am - 2pm on Saturdays

You can see all open contact channels via our Help Centre

Keep us updated with how you get on.

Hey @LizzyFrostie 

Sorry to hear you’ve not received your package yet. 

I know the team has been busy  getting things out, hopefully your nudge will speed up the process. If you’ve not contacted the team yet, our Support Team’s web messaging and WhatsApp opening hours are:

• 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday 

• 9am - 2pm on Saturdays

You can see all open contact channels via our Help Centre

Keep us updated with how you get on.

Yes, I have just being trying to break through the bot barrier to speak to a human in the Support Team. Not been successful - so have given up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

To get past the bot, use the keyword “agent” without the quotes right at the start