Solved

What's the best way to get help from Boost Power?

• 22 June 2022
  • 7 replies

I have been using their webchat service but they are ignoring me 

icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 23 June 2022, 10:16

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Updated on 06/09/23 by Abby_OVO

Thanks for flagging this, @Simon Tate

Boost Power have a contact number for you to contact, 8am-6pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday for non emergencies: 0330 102 7517.

You get to the Boost Webchat via Boost Help, clicking the webchat icon bottom right. What happens when you try? Was it during those same hours I mentioned? 

Trust me
This feature is made to make fun of customers
They can't help anything
They're just wasting your time
And every time they don't know what to do they just close the chat and you have to write again to the next person / robot who can't help you and so you can write all day
I am in the same situation and I want to complain and there is no one
For 2 weeks they have been lying to me most brazenly and they don't care because they know that there is no one to take care of them

Hi,

Can someone provide me with the BACS details for Boost Energy.

Thanks

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Scarf ,

What did you need them for? If you’re trying to top-up, BACS isn’t supported with Boost.

We are an energy charity and support some households with energy payments as a project. I would be surprised if they dont as everyone else does and being part of OVO they should.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Ohh ok. I see.

Thanks for the info. Let me ask @Tim_OVO and @Emmanuelle_OVO about this one. They might be able to help.

Managed to speak to a Boost person via OVO web chat who confirmed it is the same details as OVO.