Skip to main content

Unlock ways to save today, and bank rewards for a greener tomorrow with OVO Beyond.

• 22 May 2024
  • 0 replies
Unlock ways to save today, and bank rewards for a greener tomorrow with OVO Beyond.

What is OVO Beyond?

We want energy to be better for your wallet
and the planet. With Beyond, your Energy Savings Account, you don’t have to choose between the two. 

Beyond gives you the power to save on your energy bills today, and bank rewards for a greener tomorrow. 

From the moment you join, you’ll start to build up rewards, like free EV miles. Banked, ready when you are. 

And you’ll unlock the power to start saving energy and money at home – with energy insights, offers, and much more. 

We're excited to have you with us on this journey, and we’d love to hear from you too. If you have any thoughts or questions about Beyond email us at hello@ovobeyond.com.

Download on iOS

Download on Android

Ready for Beyond? 

Beyond will automatically be added to your OVO app if you have a smart meter, and pay via direct debit.

Not got a smart meter yet? You can book your install here.

If you’re not a direct debit customer, it’s simple to set up - you can set up direct debit payments here.

Do I need to have a certain tariff to access Beyond?

No, you can be on any OVO tariff and get access to Beyond, as long as you download the OVO app and meet the eligibility criteria.

Will I be charged to use Beyond?

No, you won’t be charged to join or use Beyond or to download the app. Joining Beyond is free. There are certain products and services that can be purchased via Beyond, but these are optional, and are discounted for Beyond customers.

I don't have a smart meter - how do I get one?

If you don’t have a smart meter you can check if we’re able to fit one at your home and book your installation at:

OVO energy - Smart Bookings

Important information

See full Beyond terms here.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!