Solved

My plan prices seem to have changed out of nowhere, what can I do about getting them back?

• 5 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Have OVO stopped cheaper nighttime rates as mine has stopped without noticeĀ 

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 5 November 2023, 13:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Have OVO stopped cheaper nighttime rates as mine has stopped without noticeĀ 

Nope. Theyā€™re still around if you have Economy 7. I need more info for me to figure this out however. Unfortunately, what youā€™ve written so far doesnā€™t tell us much.

Please also provide photos of your meters.

We have smart meters but was getting a cheaper nighttime rates between 12 am and 8.30am but has suddenly stopped without noticeĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Iā€™m really sorry but thatā€™s not much to go on.

In the first instance, Iā€™d suggest asking OVOā€™s Support Team to reconfigure the ECAUL/ALCS configs and check the account over to see what it should be on.

You can do that via Live Chat here.

Tariff is 31.76 kWh in day and was 20.kwh at night now it's all 31.76

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Updated on 15/11/23 by Abby_OVO

Ā 

In that case, this sounds like an Account-Specific issue. Unfortunately, those are beyond the scope of what the OVO Forum can assist with because we canā€™t access your account from here.

Ā 

Please talk to OVO directly about this. https://ovoenergy.com/helpĀ .

Ā 

If you spot that your plan or rates have changed without any notice, contact the Support Team for help. Theyā€™ll make sure to get things back to normal. You should always receive a letter or email before any plan changes, so reach out to the team if you do notice anything different that shouldnā€™t be.

Ok thanks anyway I'll have to contact them

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Ok thanks anyway I'll have to contact them

Did you manage to sort things out @nickmac507Ā ?