Tutorial

How to update your contact details on the OVO app

How to update your contact details on the OVO app

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Screwgalbinder Have you been able to get paper billing with your new supplier? There may be a few customers who would be interested in that, and ask about it on this forum.

I left my phone at work, was hoping to be able to provide my landline number for them to contact me on but i can't......any suggestions please, sorry i know it;'s late

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @scoles271172 , you can edit your phone number on the account profile page https://account.ovoenergy.com/profile

Great thanks.....all sorted now 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Make sure to change the number back to the one you want OVO to contact you on when you get your mobile phone back - that’s also the number which OVO’s phone system will recognise as being on your account when you call in. :)

Userlevel 7

@Blastoise186 @scoles271172 I just checked and actually changes in the online account contact number pull through onto our systems daily, so you won’t need to change it back in order for us to know it’s you calling. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Blastoise186 @scoles271172 I just checked and actually changes in the online account contact number pull through onto our systems daily, so you won’t need to change it back in order for us to know it’s you calling. 

If they wanted the previous number to be the main one (the customer left the mobile at work), they will, unless thay can log both.

Userlevel 7

Just one number can be inputted into the online account. So just keep that updated with whatever number you want to call from. 

You can add more than one number onto your internal account when in contact with the Support team