Solved

Great Customer Care Feedback!

• 10 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been really struggling over the past 4 weeks after I have renewed my contract with OVO Energy to have the final figures confirmed by OVO. Every time I spoke to OVO, after waiting a long time over the phone, I was given different figures by different staff. Eventually, thanks to “Chelsea” from the “Resolver Team” who rang me back after I have submitted a complaint, and she was an absolute gem. She has got full grasp of the problem and managed to resolve it. Chelsea is the epitome of Customer Care; in mannerisms and experience. She is a credit to OVO as she is a star at her job. Thank you Chelsea. 

icon

Best answer by Abby_OVO 11 January 2024, 12:04

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Welcome @Feedback ,

Thanks for leaving your feedback. I’ve shared it with the other Forum Volunteers, and the Forum Moderators have been informed. We’ll see if we can ask them to pass this feedback to her manager, if that’s OK with you?

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

I have no objection for her manager or anyone else to see my comment. I always give credit where it is due. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Consider it done. @Abby_OVO should be able to help with that :)

Userlevel 6

Hey @Feedback 

This is really great to hear, and we’d love to pass this back to Chelsea and their manager for you!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here with everyone on the Forum.