Solved

Energy usage projection is wrong

• 6 May 2023
  • 1 reply

SInce my earlier post has been deleted I am coming back aain to show that my energy projections are wrong. And I am sure this will be the case for others. 

Below details show my electricity use in April 2023 is 71.96, also look my last bills

Although Ovo says they update projection with actual use, they project I will use 217 pounds in April 2024.  And ask me to increase DD to 294. Are there any other with same issue?

icon

Best answer by Jeffus 6 May 2023, 12:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Sulakshana88 

Welcome back to the forum, i am just a customer like you

Here is your previous post

You will find the examples you asked for in the above thread, along with various potential reasons why the issue occurs and potential recommendations. 

How did you get on with the  complaint you mentioned you had raised 26 days ago? 

Click on your forum name to see previous posts, or search for your forum name in the forum search bar. 

If you have ideas about future improvements for the Direct Debit calculator perhaps add them as new ideas and see what traction they get

https://forum.ovoenergy.com/ideas

Threads on the forum are regularly merged, so you are likely to find this thread will be merged with others in the future.