Skip to main content

Is there any news about when I might be able to use the Indra app and more importantly lock my charger so others cannot use it (a fairly basic security feature IMHO). Thank you.

I’ve not seen anything recently - you might want to ask the team directly via 0330 175 9678.

From what I understand @Paul Brame , Indra are sorting a few other things before completing anything on the app. I do know some who use the isolator if they want to ensure security whilst not in use.

Hey @Paul Brame 

We do just need to wait until Indra release a version of their App compatible with Charge Anytime. We don't have a timeframe as it'll be them that  release it not us.

I was told this over a year ago! Why is this taking so long?! I wonder what would Indra/OVO do if someone did use my charging point without my permission (e.g. if I was on holiday). Effectively it is same as putting an extension lead out the front of your house and saying to everyone, go help yourself! I would never have got the charging point if I had known this at the start!