Skip to main content

"Top-up Rejected" message, but I'm not on pre-payment so haven't attempted any top-up

• 21 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I just noticed my IHD screen was lit up, so went over to have a look and found this message:

Which is a bit of a surprise as I'm on the 1-year Fixed Loyalty plan and pay by Direct Debit.

So of course I haven’t tried to make any kind of top up, and I don’t see how it’s even possible that anyone could make a mistake and try to top up my not-prepay meter?

I will note that my DD was due yesterday so being a Saturday it won’t be taken until Monday, but that happens now and again and I’ve never had such a message before.

Once I had closed that message there was no sign of anything else unusual anywhere on the IHD.

Is anybody else getting strange messages today?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Nukecad,

​Thanks for highlighting the message. Please keep us updated if it’s a one-off message or if it continues so we can look into this further. Hopefully, this is just a little hiccup on IHD’s end.

Userlevel 7

Just to note that my DD was credited to my OVO account balance today, as expected.

PS. Can I now also get a credit for that rejected, imaginary, top-up that I never actually made - however much it was supposed to be for? LOL.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Nukecad,

Glad to hear your payment worked as intended! 

PS. You don’t ask - you don’t get but unfortunately that’s a no 😅